Monday, May 17, 2010

Kim and Brent--Engaged!

I had the pleasure to meet Brent and Kim yesterday at the Kansas State University Gardens to take some engagement pictures! I had been watching the weather all week, it called for rain sometimes and partly cloudy the other days I checked...well we ended up with the rain, it was misting the whole time we took pictures. It was a first for me...taking pictures in the rain and they were great sports about it. They are absolutely gorgeous and so cute together. Congratulations and I cannot wait for your upcoming wedding. Here are some of my favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!