Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day Surprise!

I was so excited with LaCrecia asked me to take pictures of her and her girls for a Father's Day Surprise! I was recommended to LaCrecia by Krystal Goehring, so I would like to give a huge shout out and thank you to Krystal! We started our morning out at the train bridge and then headed over to Pillsbury to have a little bit of fun in the water. It was a little bit of a warm morning, but we had a great time. Thank you so much LaCrecia for letting me take pictures of you and your girls, and I hope Dad really liked his gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!