Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Amber and Matt

Let me introduce you to Amber and Matt! They are recently engaged, well by recently I mean a couple of months ago :) but still....They are planning their June 2011 wedding which I will have the honor of being at with them! I have known Amber for a couple of years now...we have had several classes together at K-State. I was so excited for her when I heard that she was engaged and even more excited when she asked me about pictures. She warned me from the beginning that Matt is not a big fan of having his picture taken, but I seem to have a fiance that is the exact same way so I am used to it :) We started pictures at the Train Bridge and then headed over to K-State University Gardens. Thank you so much for having me take your engagement pictures and I am looking forward to your wedding! Here are some of my favorites:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!