Thursday, January 28, 2010

Boyce Family

I had the pleasure of taking pictures for the Boyce Family. They wanted to capture little Natasha turning 6 months old and they wanted to also take a couple family pictures. Natasha was so easy going and just could not have been happier. It was super cold outside, but they were troopers and we went out and snapped a couple quick pictures and then hurried back inside into the warmth. Thank you Angie and Nathen for letting me take your pictures! Natasha is a beautiful little girl...good luck with everything! Here are some of my favorites from the day:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!