Sunday, January 10, 2010

Project Wedding!


A.Staats Photography is officially on Project Wedding! For those of you who are not familiar with Project Wedding, let me give you a little overview of it....Brides everywhere can use project wedding to help find ideas for everything ranging from bridesmaids dresses to centerpieces to hair styles for their big day. You can find vendors in your local area as well as see what other real brides are doing! It's an amazing site...check it out... http://www.projectwedding.com/

Make sure to search for A.Staats Photography! Here is a badge I received for my first review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!