Thursday, July 29, 2010

Anderson Baptism

I cannot remember how long I have known the Anderson Family, but it has been quite awhile! I met them at my church in Wamego many moons ago. I used to babysit for them occasionally and love hanging out with their girls! I also did pictures for them last summer and you can see those pictures here. Sandy and Mattie recently made the decision to be baptized in their new church, Crestview Christian Church (www.crestviewchristian.org), and I was asked to help them capture this very special moment in their lives. I was so glad that I was able to be there, it was very moving. We met again on the following Friday for a few more fun outdoor pictures. Here are some of my favorites from the 2 days:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!