Sunday, August 8, 2010

Goehring Family

I have now known the Goehring family for quite awhile and love getting to take pictures for their family. Jordyn is now 6 months old in these pictures and is as cute as ever! Oakley and Trigg were showing their cute sides too in their pictures. It was a little hot out when we started pictures so we broke the evening into 2 sessions. Our first was at the Train Bridge and the second was at Jami and Cole's house. Thanks so much for letting me take your pictures again and I cannot wait to see them grow even more! Here are some of my favorites from the evening:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!