Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tyler & Monica are Married!!!

Monica and Tyler tied the knot on July 24, 2010. This wedding was very special to me since Monica is my best friend and I have known Tyler is practically a brother to me. It was even more special because I was Monica's Maid of Honor. We started the morning out at Head First Salon in Wamego. We then headed to the church to get ready and start taking pictures before the ceremony. After the ceremony we headed over to the K-State Campus and University Gardens to take some fun pictures. Their reception was at the Wareham Opera House on Poyntz. It was a fun filled day with friends and family. Congratulations Monica and Tyler and good luck in the future! Here are some of my favorites from their big day:















No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!