Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mariah-Class of 2011

So, I might be a little behind on my blogging since I have been taking so many pictures lately, which is AWESOME! But anyways, back to Mariah, my 3rd Class of 2011 Senior. We took Mariah's pictures in Wamego and had a great time. She had so many ideas and outfits to pick from! I cannot believe how active she is in sports...she is playing Tennis, Soccer, Basketball, and Softball. We started off at the boat dock, headed out to her friend's house and then on to Pillsbury Crossing. Thank you Mariah for letting me take your Senior Pictures and good luck in the future! Here are some of my favorites from the day:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!