Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mark and Kelly--Married!

September 18th, I had the opportunity to shoot another wedding with Kristen of Kristen Murphy Photography...she is amazing and has some amazing clients! Mark and Kelly definitely fall into that category! Their day just seemed to be flawless...you could just tell how in love they were throughout the day. Kelly's bouquet was absolutely stunning...it had so many different flowers. Congrats again to Mark and Kelly and thank you Kristen for letting me help you capture their day! Here are some of my favorites:















No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!