Monday, November 8, 2010

Catherine-Class of 2011

I would like to introduce you to another 2011 Senior....Catherine. She attends Wamego High School and is very active! She came prepared for her session, already having idea of what she wanted to do...which I love! She also has a love for photography and I love the old camera that she brought along with her. I love adding those personal touches to Senior Pictures. Here are some of my favorites and thank you Catherine for having me take your Senior Pictures. Good luck in your last year of high school!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!