Monday, November 8, 2010

The Scharosch Family

I was so excited when Kelley asked me about taking pictures for her family. Her and her husband, Mark, were coming to visit their kids and wanted to take some pictures while they were. I didn't have a lot of time available on that particular day, but squeezed them in between working at the bank and working at Sears. There were some pretty wicked clouds out that day, but the forecast hadn't been calling for rain...well shortly after I got there it started to rain. It didn't just rain, it absolutely poured!!! We had some fun taking pictures in and around the barn (it had a little protection from the rain)...and then Christian and Amy were ready to play in the rain! We even got everyone outside in the rain for a picture! Here are some of my favorites and hopefully someday we can do pictures again, but maybe with a little less rain :)









1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful family!!! would love to see more from this session!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!