Thursday, March 24, 2011

Brittany-WHS Class of 2011

I recently met up with Brittany to take her senior pictures. Brittany is a senior at Wamego High School. The day we selected was a little chilly, but overall pretty nice out for early March. With Kansas weather you never know what might happen, but that's part of the fun :) One main thing that Brittany told me she wanted was pictures with her horse so we met a little outside of Wamego to include the horses. Thank you Brittany for having me take your senior pictures and good luck with the rest of your senior year! Here are some of my favorites from the day:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!