Thursday, March 24, 2011

Elizabeth-WHS Class of 2011!

I would like to introduce you to Elizabeth. If I could describe Elizabeth in three words they would have to be fun, awesome, and outgoing. Those are also how I would describe my time taking pictures with Elizabeth! I love taking senior pictures...I love them even more when seniors really let their personality come through. I don't want someone to have the exact same pictures as everyone else in their class....that's what school pictures are. I absolutely love the collage of faces that we put together! Make sure to check it out below! Thank you Elizabeth for having me take your senior pictures and good luck in the future! Here are some of my favorites:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!