Monday, February 8, 2010

February and March Special!!!

There is no better way to say "I Love You" than having pictures taken with your loved ones. It is a moment in time that can last forever. For the months of February and March, I am offering a Mini "I Love You" Session. This includes whoever it may be that you love...your family, children, or significant other for only $14 for a 30 minute mini session. Included with your session is a 5X7 of your favorite image. There are just 14 slots available! Contact me now for more information on the dates, times, and locations available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!