Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stewart Family

For those of you who don't know, I was a Kaw Valley 4-H Club Member for 13 years...in my 13 years as a 4-Her I have met so many great families. The Stewart family is one of those families. I have been able to help them with fair projects and have gone to the fair to watch them show their livestock. I was so excited when Kim contacted me about taking pictures for her and her family. We decided to start on the K-State campus and I was even more excited to see that they came wearing their K-State gear! After campus we headed over to Pillsbury Crossing. They were so much fun and the kids were full of ideas and things to do! Thanks so much Kim and Darrin for letting me take your family pictures! Here are some of my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!