Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Amanda-Class of 2011

I am proud to introduce you to Amanda. She is my first Wamego High School Class of 2011 Senior! I have known Amanda for several years through school and 4-H and was so excited to get to take her senior pictures. We started out at the Train Bridge and then headed over to Poyntz. Here are some of my favorites from her session and you can see more here. Thanks again Amanda for letting me take your senior pictures and good luck in the future!









1 comment:

  1. this is the best senior session you've ever done! beautiful colors and compositions!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!