Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Brent and Kim---Married!!!

On September 4th, Brent and Kim got married! I was so excited to be there for their big day. I had also done their engagement pictures which you can see here. While we took their engagement pictures in the rain, I was hoping for them that their big day would be gorgeous...and it was! Their ceremony was gorgeous, which was followed by an awesome limo ride, some tailgating and then the reception! Let me just say...they had a fun wedding party! Here are some of my favorites from their day and thank you Brent and Kim for letting me be a part of your big day!











2 comments:

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!