Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shannon~Rock the Dress!

Shannon is my very first Trash/Rock the Dress session that I have done! I decided after taking pictures in the park for prom that I wanted to offer an opportunity for girls to get another chance to wear their gorgeous dresses. I am still offering this special, so contact me for more information if you are interested!


Shannon's graduation is coming up soon, so we decided to also take some pictures for her graduation announcements. She was definitely a natural in front of the camera and we had a great time on campus. Thank you for having me take these and good luck next year in college! Here are some of my favorites from the day:













No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!