Sunday, July 26, 2009

APW V--June 28, 2009

Aspiring Photographer Workshop V was held Sunday, June 28th by Chris from La Brisa Photography (www.labrisaphotography.com). I was not able to stay the whole time, but had a great time while I was there! The location for this shoot was on the K-State campus. We had two sets of models this time. Kelli and Tyler had recently celebrated their 1 year anniversary. Meagan and Dalton were our other models and they are dating. It was really fun to get to use unique props like you see in the first picture! Here are several of my favorites from the evening:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!