Friday, July 31, 2009

Tyler & Monica Engagement Pictures--July 12, 2009

After we finished the Manly family pictures, Monica, Tyler and I headed out to take some engagement pictures. Monica has been my best friend for many years and Tyler was my neighbor while growing up, so it was really fun to get to take their pictures. Other than the excessive heat and humidity, it was a great time! Since they met at Wamego High School that is where we started. We also went to Brown Chevrolet in Wamego, K-State campus and the train bridge. Congrats on being engaged and I can't wait for our next photo shoot! Here are some of my favorites from the day:

This one is my absolute favorite!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!