Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jeremy & Krystal are Engaged!!!--July 3, 2009

Jeremy and Krystal asked me to take their engagement pictures and I happily agreed to! We decided to go to the train bridge and Pillsbury Crossing. I was a little worried when it started out rainy in the early morning, but by the time we got there the rain had stopped and we were ready to go. They were just so happy and laughed so much....it was a great time! Thank you Jeremy and Krystal for letting me take your engagment pictures and good luck in the future! Here are some of my favorites from the day:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!