Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Little About Me

Hi Everyone!

I will use this blog to keep everyone updated on my latest photography excursions and post my favorites!

A little bit about me....I am from Wamego, KS and have lived here all of my life. I am a junior at Kansas State University in Manhattan, majoring in accounting and finance with a minor in leadership studies. I work at The Bennington State Bank in Wamego and at Sears selling appliances on the weekend! I have an amazing boyfriend, Tj. We live in a little white house in Wamego.

In my "spare" time I like to take pictures, scrapbook, and watch movies. I like to read if I have the time, but only if it is a book that I get to choose.

If anyone is interested in getting pictures taken just send me a message on Facebook or email me @ amandastaats@gmail.com.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!