Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hudson Family--June 17, 2009

I have the pleasure to work with some amazing people at the Bennington State Bank...and they each have amazing families! Everytime I take pictures I hurry in with my laptop in hand or my camera because I am so excited to show them my pictures! Donna is one of the ladies that I work with and she had talked to her daughter, Julie, about my love of photography. Julie and I talked on Facebook about taking some pictures of her daughter, Maria. I was so excited to take them and we had a great time! Maria started off a little tired, but after a quick cat nap she was ready to go again! We started at the Wamego City Park and then headed over to Donna's house. Here are some of my favorites:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!