Monday, January 4, 2010

Monica and Tyler

So, Monica and Tyler wanted to take a couple more engagement pictures in the fall...the colors are just so beautiful with the leaves changing and falling from the trees. We first headed out to the Oregon Trail Park...it was a little chilly out and even started to rain a little bit, but it was a great time. We did make a friend a long the way...as we were walking up and around the trail through the trees a dog came down to visit us from the neighboring house....the dog followed us around for a little while and even jumped up on me! I am sure glad the dog jumped on me to get me dirty and not Monica or Tyler! After that, we went to the Wamego City Park. The leaves were just right. It was a great day...I had an amazing time with them! Here are some of my favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready to Book a Session?

Please visit my website (www.astaatsphotography.com) and submit your information under the Contact Us tab or email me directly at amandastaats@gmail.com Thanks for stoppping by!